Looking for something to do to get into the holiday spirit? This month there are so many activities to enjoy with the entire family and friends. As we all know, the holiday season isn't solely about presents and gifts, but instead, it is to spend time with your loved ones that you do not get to see all the time. ‘Tis the season and get out of the house and enjoy this time with your favorite people! Below you will find events taking place the month of December throughout SWFL.
- Fort Myers Beach Christmas Boat Parade
- Saturday, December 4th | 6 pm - 8 pm
- Salty Sam's Marina | 2500 Main St. Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931
Join us for some Christmas spirit at the 33rd Annual Fort Myers Beach Christmas Boat Parade! Two years ago we were voted the 5th Best Holiday Parade in a USA Today 10BEST poll. Then last year we were featured in a TravelAwaits article listing 15 fabulous boat parades in Florida. We’re aiming to make this year’s parade the best ever! For more information on the Fort Myers Beach Christmas parade click here.
- Naples Christmas Boat Parade
- Saturday, December 11th | 6:15 pm - 8:30 pm
- Naples City Dock | 880 12th Ave S, Naples, FL 34102
A Naples favorite holiday tradition ~ MIACC’s Christmas Boat Parade on Naples Bay, December 11th!!! The parade may be viewed from: Naples City Dock (limited), Pinchers Tin City, Riverwalk Restaurant, Naples Landing, Kelly’s Fish House, The Boat House on Naples Bay, and Bayview Park. For more information on the Naples Christmas Boat Parade click here.
- Marco Island Christmas Boat Parade
- Saturday, December 18th | 6 pm - 9 pm
- The Esplanade | 760 N. Collier Blvd., Marco Island, FL 34145
Enjoy a wonderful festive family evening. Watch the boats sail by, decked out with festive holiday lights and decorations! Recommended viewing spots include The Esplanade on Smokehouse Bay and Snook Inn on the Marco River. For more information on the Marco Island Christmas Boat Parade click here.
- Cape Coral Christmas Boat Parade
- Saturday, December 18th | 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Four Freedoms Park | 4818 Tarpon Ct, Cape Coral, FL 33904
Located at Four Freedoms Park on Cape Coral Pkwy, the festival has food, Christmas music, a family movie on the big screen, and a visit from Santa Claus along with the parade. For more information on the Cape Coral Christmas Boat Parade click here.